200 W mercury AC short arc reflector lamp for fluorescence applications in microscopy
This compact instrument is an ideal very powerful light source for demanding fluorescence applications in microscopy. The coupling takes place with liquid light guide. An average lamp burn time of 2,000 hours is achieved.
The optimized internal airflow cools the lamp effectively and ensures quiet operation. An hour counter enables the lamp life to be checked. The brightness of the light can be varied in 5 steps from 0 to 100%.
- 14 W Light output zw. 350 – 800 nm
- Lamp life of 2,000 h
- Integrated motorized shutter
- Automatic glare shield
- Lamp & reflector changeable as a unit
- Object protection through integrated IR filter
- Single 5-level dimmable
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Image processing
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- UV curing