Digital 4-channel controller for LEDs, high-power LEDs and LED groups
The digital 4-channel controller is suitable for controlling LEDs and LED groups. It allows precise adjustment of LED current, pulse length and delay over a wide range of settings, independently for each channel.
Also independently for each channel the operating modes OFF, DC and PULSE can be selected.
- pulsable up to 100 kHz
- highest pulse stability
- Lowest overshoot (“square pulses”)
- Excellent reproducibility of the pulse shape
- 4 independent channels with parameter monitoring
- LED current up to 30 A, resolution in mA range
- very compact design & easy to integrate
- LED control for camera-based inspection
- Industrial image processing
- High speed LED lighting
- Stroboscopic LED lighting
- Hyperspectral Imaging