120 W mercury AC short arc reflector lamp for fluorescence applications in microscopy
This compact instrument is an ideal light source for fluorescence excitation in microscopy. The coupling takes place with liquid light guide, with variant “Xpole” also with several outputs. An average lamp life of 2,000 hours is achieved.
The optimized internal airflow cools the lamp effectively and ensures quiet operation. A resettable hour counter allows the lamp life to be monitored. The brightness of the light can be varied from 0 to 100%.
- High lamp life of 2,000 h
- Monitoring of lamp operating hours
- Integrated electronic shutter
- Automatic glare shield
- Lamp & reflector changeable as a unit
- Object protection through integrated IR filter
- Simple dimmable
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Forensics (especially as “Xpole”)
- Image processing
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- UV curing